Sustainable development focus areas
Our six sustainable development focus areas respond to Motus’ social, economic and environmental material priorities. Our approach to managing our sustainable development focus areas and our performance for the year, as well as our future objectives, are covered in this section of our online annual integrated report.
Deliver exceptional value to customers
Motus is working towards a collaborative customer engagement model across the Import and Distribution, Retail and Rental, Motor-Related Financial Services and Aftermarket Parts business segments, to enhance the customer experience at each stage of the automotive ownership lifecycle and drive strategic conversations with our customers based on an understanding of their individual needs.
- Covered in this section:
- Exceptional service
- Innovative and accessible products and services
- Product responsibility
- Link to material priorities:
- Provide exceptional products and services at competitive prices across the automotive value chain.
- Continue to differentiate our offering through innovative vehicle and asset finance (VAF) solutions, value-added products and services (VAPS) and mobility services.
- Secure strategic partnerships to drive growth and competitiveness.
- Continually monitor and adapt to market trends in digitisation, mobilisation and automation and drive innovation.